Wednesday, April 4, 2012

*Spring/Easter: Johnson Family*


In case you do not know this family, meet the Johnson siblings. They are all incredible kids/teenagers that love the Lord and let me tell you...know how to have FUN! I had so much fun-- I had to post my favorite funny pictures as oppose to all the posed sweet pix!
Above and below are pictures of the youngest Johnson who was having a sad moment and the reaction from her older siblings. (Bless her heart-come to find out she had a tummy bug!)




I had to throw in this posed shot~isn't she beautiful!
Dear Lord,
Thank you so much for my friends the Johnson's! Thank you for the encouragement I receive from being around them, and the love that have for each other.
Grow each one close to you and continue to use them each day!
In Your Name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment